Young Singer Of The Year
Please complete all fields in full and upload your 2 chosen pieces of music as PDF documents.
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Date Of Birth
Current Place Of Study
Composer 1 Name
Composer 1 Title Of Piece
Composer 2 Name
Composer 2 Title Of Piece
Upload Your Sheet Music
Click or drag files to this area to upload.
You can upload up to 2 files.
Terms and Conditions
I agree to the competition Terms and Conditions and consent to Official Photographs being taken of the event
Terms & Conditions of Entry
1. Entrants for each category must be within the age limits of 15 to 19 on 1 October 2022.
2. Entrants for each category must be living in or in education within the Swansea, Neath Port Talbot or Carmarthenshire areas.
3. The closing date for entries is 19 September 2022.
4. The competition entries and performances in each round will be assessed by a panel of judges based on their interpretation of the performance submitted.
a. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
b. Feedback will be provided where appropriate in each round upon request.
5. Competitors should sing two contrasting pieces in the preliminary round and may retain one of these pieces in the final, if successful.
6. An accompanist will be provided for both rounds.
a. Entrants are welcome to use their own accompanist.
b. Entrants will not be penalised for not using an accompanist in either round, if appropriate for their recital.
7. There will be very limited time for rehearsal in the preliminary round. a. A longer session will be allocated to rehearse with the accompanist for Entrants successfully gaining a place in the final.
8. Official photographs of the event will be taken in line with the consent given on our online entry form. You may withdraw this consent at any future date by e-mailing us at
9. The winner of the competition should make every effort to mention the Dunvant Male Choir when mentioning their success.
11. Entry into the competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Returns and Refunds
Choir Members Login
Visit our Facebook
Visit our Twitter
© Dunvant Male Choir 2022
Pay online securely using
Your Basket Is Empty